Gigabyte GV-N710D5-2GL Graphics Card - Black features
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710, 2GB GDDR5, 4096 x 2160, PCI Express 2.0 x 8, Dual-link DVI-I, HDMI, LP, 300W, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5
Gigabyte GV-N710D5-2GL, GeForce GT 710, 2 GB, GDDR5, 64 Bit, 4096 x 2160 Pixels, PCI Express x8 2.0
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory interface
- Core clock : 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- Recommended system power supply requirement: 300W
Low Profile Design Low profile design allows space-saving installation and easier for building your compact PC system.
Ultra Durable 2 - Ultra Cooling - Low RDS (on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold Plated HDMI Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
OC GURU II Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.