XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
- Breakthrough in performance
- Keeps cool in the face of battle
- Faster to victory
- 3D NAND Flash: greater capacity for more games
- Data integrity, security and stability
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
Utilizing the extra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface and with support for NVMe 1.3, the GAMMIX S11 Pro delivers mind-blowing read / write speeds of up to 3500/3000 MB per second. Best of all, the S11 Pro is housed in a heat sink that reduces the temperature of the SSD by up to 10 ° C. Featuring 3D NAND Flash along with SLC Caching, a DRAM Cache Buffer, End-to-End Data Protection, and LDPC ECC technology, it ensures high speeds and data integrity during intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, and other demanding applications.
Breakthrough in performance
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface: Read / write up to 3500/3000 MB / s
- NVMe 1.3 supported
- Next generation 3D NAND flash: Higher capacity, durability and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 form factor: Supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Made for professionals: ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers and video playback professionals
Keeps cool in the face of battle
A heat sink with a sports car-inspired design makes the S11 Pro look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the S11 Pro is up to 10 ° C cooler for better system stability.
Faster on the road to victory
With SLC Caching and a DRAM Cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read and write speeds up to 3500/3000 MB / s and delivers random performance up to 390K / 380K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the S11 Pro does it quickly and effectively.
3D NAND Flash: Larger capacity for more games
By applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, the S11 Pro has a larger storage capacity of up to 1 TB while being more efficient, durable reliable and with a high TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Data integrity, security and stability
The GAMMIX S11 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correction code technology to detect and correct a wider range of errors for more accurate data transfers. Meanwhile, End-to-End Data Protection and RAID Engine support ensure data protection and more stable transfer.
Backed by a 5-year warranty
Every component of the GAMMIX S11 has undergone rigorous screening, testing and certification. The GAMMIX S11 comes with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.